Once per year, I do a friends and family sale of Solière in the United States. With very few exceptions, this is the only way to get Solière in the U.S.
I'm pleased to be able to offer the 2017 vintage in this year's sale. 2017 was a vintage like no other! Wine Enthusiast named Solière 2017 "Editor's Choice."
Participating in this sale gives you access to special pricing and free shipping. Solière makes great holiday gifts, so buy enough to share! It also ages very well, so get enough to keep in your cellar so you can enjoy how it evolves.
More details below. Cheers!
We have never had a vintage quite like the 2017 before. There were 189 days in a row without rain on the vineyard, an all-time record. The yield was down because the grapes didn't have much juice in them due to the drought. In fact, on the inside they were sort of gelatinous rather than "juicy" and it was difficult to press them! We had to press them in smaller batches. And, this also means that we had to use more grapes for the same volume - so each bottle has about 40% more grapes than it would have in a "normal" year. All of this contributed to an exceptionally complex and structured rosé.
Solière Cuvée Prestige 2017 Appellation Coteaux d'Aix-en-Provence Protégée
This single-vineyard wine is made with state-of-the-art vinification methods characteristic of the world's best rosés. The blend is supervised by one of the world's most celebrated oenologists: Philippe Cambie, named oenologist of the year by Robert Parker in 2010. Tasting notes: Syrah contributes notes of dark red and black berries. Grenache is a lighter grape that produces softer berry scents and some spicy notes. Both Syrah and Grenache contribute floral aromas. The mineral-rich soil of our vineyard lends a nice balance of minerals and crispness on the palate, with the perfect amount of acidity. Pairing suggestions: This wine is like a little black dress: it goes with everything! Solière is a great choice for meals where a lot of different flavors and textures will be served (think holiday meals or buffets). Its fruit and citrus notes pair well with chicken, pork, duck and fish. Serve it with all types of BBQ'd meats. It is also a great accompaniment to spicy foods (Mexican, Cantonese, chorizo, etc.). Complements fruit-based desserts, too.
How much does it cost? $16.90 per bottle, including shipping. Shipping is free no matter how much you order! What is the minimum order size? Solière is sold in lots of 12 bottles (1 case). Each case of 12 bottles costs $202.80 (16.90 per bottle). This includes shipping! There is no limit to how many cases you may order (while supplies last). What states do you ship to? Currently, we are able to ship to the 38 states listed below (scroll down to see the list). If you do not see your state listed here, we regret that we are unable to ship Solière to you at this time. Can I drink Solière on a sugar-free, fat-free or carb-free diet? Yes, yes, and yes! Solière is sugar-free, fat-free, carb-free, and has a glycemic index of zero (it does contain calories, though, because of the alcohol). Enjoy! Has Solière won any awards? Solière has won many awards over the years. The 2017 vintage was named "Editor's Choice" by Wine Enthusiast magazine, who gave it a score of 90 points. What is in the blend? Solière is an AOP Coteaux d'Aix-en-Provence rosé. The 2017 vintage is made up predominantly of Syrah and Grenache (80%), with the remaining 20% comprised of Cabernet Sauvignon and a dash of Carignan (100% red grapes). For more information, view or download the spec sheet. Do you use sustainable farming practices? Absolutely! Our vineyard has a "Haute Valeur Environnementale" (HVE) certification, which means "High Environmental Value." This is the highest level of environmentally responsible certifications bestowed by France's Ministry of Agriculture. We use all-natural fertilizers (composted sheep manure) and no toxins whatsoever. We also take extra steps to protect our area's biodiversity, including the placement of bee hives on the property. Whom may I contact for more info? Feel free to reach out to me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Florida Georgia Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Louisiana Maine Maryland
Michigan Minnesota Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oregon
Pennsylvania South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Vermont Virginia Washington Washington, D.C. West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Please note: You must be at least 21 years of age to participate.
Questions? Contact me at email@example.com
Share this page with your wine-loving friends, so they can get in on the action!